$240 is all it takes to make a difference for one child! This is what my clubs, parties, and workshops have raised so far this year:
You Can Help a Child Smile—for a Lifetime!
Close To My Heart invites you to join with us in supporting Operation Smile®, a non-profit organization whose medical volunteers travel the globe correcting facial deformities in thousands of children. There are several ways you can help in this worthy, life-changing endeavor:
• Round up your order total to the nearest dollar and donate the difference.
• Purchase My Acrylix® stamp sets. Close To My Heart donates a portion of the proceeds from every stamp set sold.
• Donate your loose change, or make a contribution of any size.
Close To My Heart is committed to making a meaningful difference in people’s lives—and not only through the joys of scrapbooking and stamping. We want every child to have happy, life-long memories; ones filled with joy, acceptance, and love, unmarred by a cleft palate or cleft lip. We have raised our annual contribution commitment this year to $150,000 for Operation Smile—that’s nearly 600 surgeries, an entire schoolyard of miracles! Please open your heart
and help us make a diff erence.
OPERATION SMILE® PROGRAMS
International Medical Missions
• Has more than 30 medical mission sites in 26 countries.
US Care Network
• Provides a network of resources to assist families in the US who have children born with facial deformities.
• Provides a framework for its partner countries to share knowledge, technology, and skills.
Chapters & Foundations
• Has Global Resource Chapters that raise funds and awareness to support its programs.
• Has more than 500 Operation Smile Student Associations around the world that build awareness, raise funds, and educate students.
2 years ago