Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Got my Goodie Box!!!!!!!!!

I got my goodie box today and was pleasantly surprised!!!! It was just like Christmas seeing all the goodies I got! Here's what I got:
Abundance Lv. 2 paper packet
Heartfelt Collection Ribbon Round
Dimensional Elements Numbers
9x9 matte memory protectors
Life Delights Memory Showcase (loved the first one I did, can't wait to make another!)
Scalloped scissors
Precious Clear Inspirations ribbon slides
Thank You Clear Inspirations ribbon slides
Chocolate mix of brads
Salutations booking set
Because of You stamp set
Whew.........
Here's a pic of my new stash.......
Photobucket
Another goodie box special today!!! Check it out.....https://doresa.myctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=4836&CatalogID=1533

1 comment:

Scrappin With Tammy said...

Hi Doresa,

Stop by my blog to pick up an award I left for you.

Tammy

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List