Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Cupid Poop" - just in time for Valentines!



Cupid Poop
I couldn't send you flowers
And candy wouldn't do
And mushy cards just didn't say
the things I want them to.
So I got you something special
and here's the inside scoop,
I found you something very rare...
It's genuine Cupid poop!

Here's a few other version of this poem you might enjoy!

When cupid shoots his arrow
and misses your heart by a few
You don't have to worry
because he left his red Pooh-Pooh


As cupid shoots his arrow
and misses your heart by a few
He'll leave you something special
His Cupid Red Pooh-Pooh.


Cupid poop
Just when you thought that Valentines Day,
had no space for any more improvement.
your doubts must all now fly away;
you've gotten a gift of Cupid's bowel movement!'

Cupid poop
front: A Valentine's Gift for You
On the Inside: Left: Entwined Hearts graphic of some sort
On the Inside Right: This is a very special gift
That you can never see
The reason it's so special is
It's just for you, from me.
Whenever you are lonely
Or even feeling blue
You only have to hold this gift
And know I think of you.
You never can unwrap it
Please leave the ribbon tied
Just hold the box close to your heart
It's filled with love (poop) inside.

Cupid poop
Here is something from the cupids above
who fly along with all the doves
Who's arrows have hit many hearts,
who send you a gift in this lil' tart. --( heart) use either--
Your love and beauty have been so true,
The cupids have sent you their lil' poo-poo

Cupid Poop
I know how much you (care for) (love) me,
Just as I (care for) (love) you.
But because you (never) (seldom) show it,
All you get is Cupid Poo.

Cupid Poop
(use small red heart candies or Tic-Tac mints)
 
I could have sent you flowers,
And candy would have been nice, too.
A mushy card would say the things
I really wanted it to.
But I decided to give you something special,
So, listen...here's the scoop...
I found you something really rare,
It's genuine Cupid Poop!


Valentine's Day - Cupid Poo Poo

If Cupid shoots his arrow,
and misses your heart by a few.
Don't worry; he'll leave something special,
His little Cupid red poo poo.

Cupid poop
I think that Valentine's day is for lovelorn fools,
So I'm giving everyone samples of Cupid's stools!'
I did not seal this flap with spit,
'cause inside I put some Cupid S**t!'

Cupid poop
'I used not my tongue to seal this flap,
'Cause I've sent you Cupid Crap!'
My thoughts for you, I cannot tell with words,
But you get the message, from these Cupid Turds!'
On Valentine's day, just as the sun came out,
A commotion roused me to my stoop,
NO! a FLAMING BAG?! I stomped it out,
Then found my shoe coated with Cupid Poop!'
Just when you thought that Valentine's Day,
had no space for any more improvement,
Your doubts must all now fly away,
You've gotten a gift of Cupid's bowel movement!'
I think that Valentine's day is for lovelorn fools,
So I'm giving everyone samples of Cupid's stools!'
I did not seal this flap with spit,
'cause inside I put some Cupid S**t!'

Cupid Poop
I didn't get you flowers,
and chocolates wouldn't do.
The sweet romantic cards weren't right!
Hmm... what should I do?
So I found you something special
it’s been around since the start,
I found you something extremely rare,
tiny pieces of CUPID HEART!

This one isn't a poop, but it has the same general idea.
MAGIC CUPID DUST

Fill a small plastic bag with red and white glitter
On a pink piece of card stock print -

Toss a little pinch of Cupid Dust in the air when you need to feel some
magical sensations. It is a tiny sprinkling of love, fortune, and tenderness.
Trust in Cupid. You will never be alone and your life will be full of happiness.

Hope your Valentine's Day Sparkles!

1 comment:

Cheryl B said...

OMG, I have to scraplift cupid poop, Thanks, to you I started my day with laughter!!! I love your page!!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List