Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Been awhile....

It's been awhile since I've posted on my scrappin' blog but I'm feeling in the mood for 2015!  I'm still hosting my monthly workshops from here at my house, in Grand Island, NE!!  If you want to check out what we will be working on this month, visit my FB page and check out my events .  I'd like to start a monthly workshop for cards as well if there is an interest, so make share to let me know if you are interested!!!  Little catch up on me....one son done with high school, two daughters about to finish their Junior year, a hubby that works a lot, and one dog that is fast becoming my talk-to buddy.  As the kids are growing older and setting out on their own, I'm really glad I have my scrapbooking to keep me busy!  With a new neice (I'll post about her soon), I have plenty to scrap about!  And I always have my scrappin' buddies to socialize with!!!!!!!  Ok, time for bed but I wanted to make sure and let you know.....I'm BACK!!!!!!!
Design with Doresa :)

1 comment:

Karla said...

Interested in card workshop....

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List