This was shared by Pam Jarett a fellow CTMH cruiser! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE ~ had to share!
Scrunch up a piece of Saran Wrap and use it as a stamp on the Desert Sand cardstock for a leather look. I jokingly call this their "most expensive stamp".
Lunch Sack purse
1. Cut a lunch sack to 5 inches.
2. Cut pieces of cardstock 5 1/4 x 5 1/2 for the front and the back
3. Cut two pieces of B&T 4 3/4 x 5 and adhere to the cardstock.
4. Cut one piece of cardstock 1 x 5.
5. Cut coordinating B&T 3/4 x 5 and adhere it to the one inch strip.
6. Adhere the one inch strip to the front.
7. Cut two one inch squares of cardstock. Round the corners of two opposite sides. Cut diagonally to the corners that were not rounded. Adhere in the top corners of the front and back.
8. Handles--2 1/2 x 12 cardstock pieces. Cut two 1/4 x 12 inch pieces of B&T.Attach B&T to cardstock.
9. Glue front and back on to sack. Using a piercing tool attach handles with brads and decorate the front of your purse.