Monday, August 10, 2009

Leadership fun!

My buddies and me at the Directors dinner at Disney!!! Each year, CTMH corporate treats the directors and above to a special dinner. This year was at Disney and we got to go on a ride as well. Jillene, Barb, myself, and Jo went on the "Soarin' over California" ride! So much fun!!!



We got lots of goodies at the Leadership convention as well. Here are two of my roomies (Lynette and Jo) pictured with just a few of the goodies we won! Like Jo & my tiara's we had to wear for making directors this last year??? If we took them off, we had to buy that person a stamp set!!! teehee!!!!


1 comment:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Woohooo Doresa! Wear that crown with pride! So proud of you and all your hard work!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List