Monday, August 10, 2009

Win-Win for us both!!!

I am in the final 2 months of qualifying for the CTMH incentive trip (New Zealand) and have not yet quite reached my goal. As many of you are aware, I successfully reached this goal last time and earned the Mediterranean Cruise. It is only due to the loyal patronage of all my customers that I was able to make my goal a reality for my husband and myself. For this I thank each and every one of my customers from the bottom of a very grateful heart.Once again, I need help.

To make it a WIN-WIN for us both, I have a couple of opportunities for you to take advantage of. Starting with a drawing this month for all purchases over $50 (tax & shipping not included). For every $25 over that, you get another ticket :) What will we be drawing for???? You choose... either an Exclusive Inks Organizer (valued at $69.95) or a $50 CTMH gift certificate (redeemable thru me). Drawing will take place on Sept. 1st!

Now through Aug. 17th, CTMH is giving you a Level 2 paper pack and Stamp of the Month for FREE with $100 orders!!! So not only are you getting $35.90 worth of product from the company (plus FREE shipping & tax), you will also get your name into my drawing 3 times!!!
What else??? Anyone that hosts a party with me this month will get DOUBLE HOSTESS REWARDS!!!!
$150-$249=$50 in FREE select product!
$250-$349=$80 in FREE select product!
$350-$449=$120 in FREE select product, etc!
If you have expressed interest in having a party with me, I will be calling you soon! If you call me first, I'll throw in an exclusive inks stamp pad (your choice of color!)!!! Click here to see available dates! Call my cell (308)383-2733! Book parties apply as well! Pass your Idea book around to all your friends and collect outside orders. Turn them all into me before the end of the month and you get DOUBLE THE HOSTESS REWARDS!!!!!

Starting Aug. 18th, host a $400 party and CTMH will give you the Everyday Celebration card kit!!! I will also double your hostess rewards so you would receive $120 in FREE select product and 1 - 1/2 price item or hostess bundle!!! WOWSA!!! Not done yet... every hostess of mine always gets the Stamp of the Month for free with a $150+ party!!!!

For those of you who are not local to me, do a book party or order online to qualify for the specials!

I truly value your business!!! Is there any scrapbooking or stamping supplies you need that would help me accomplish my goal?

Please forward this to all your scrappin' friends/family and have them visit my website at http://www.doresa.myctmh.com/

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


Doresa Lambrecht


Customers like you make doing business a real pleasure.

No comments:

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List