Thursday, April 29, 2010

3-D Thursday - Grandma's Memory Box

When I was first introduced to these My Creations Memory Keeper boxes, I knew right away what I would keep in one of them....my letters and notes from my Grandma! Now comes the truth, it only took me a year to finally create the box, but I love the way it turned out!!! Using the That's Amore level 2 paper packet and lots of chocolate ink for distressing.... I got just the look I wanted :) And the Framed Fun Dimensional Elements were sooooo easy to cover with the patterned paper with my bonding memory glue! (Hint....to trim close to the edges and in the nooks-N-crannys of the dimesional element pieces, use your finishing files!!! But make sure your glue is completly dry first!) For embellishments, I used our paper flowers, Foundry Metal Accessories, and a My Pages Talk Voice Recorder to keep her voice memorialized for decades to come. These boxes have a magnetic flap and come flat. What will you put in your box?????












1 comment:

Amy Pitts said...

This is just so darn cute!!!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List