Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Memories - 2008

Thought I'd share a few of our family Christmas photos with everyone! I love that my brother, sister, and I, can still get together and share the holidays together! This means soooo much to me!

Brody-My sister (Dalyn's) youngest-just turned 3 in Nov.

Taylor - Dalyn's daughter - had her signing autographs in the new idea book - her pictures are on a layout on page 25 - check it out ;)

Charasten and Chasey excited about getting gift visa's ($) to spend!!!! A girl's dream right? Money to go shopping with!!!!

My Mom - Kay ;)

My Dad - Loran ;)

Taylor really looks up to the older cousins!
My brother - Daron - and Brody :)
Tristin and his buddy (Dalyn's oldest) - Jackson!
It's moments like these that I am truly blessed with my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List