Saturday, January 3, 2009

Unit Meeting

It's cold, wet, icy days like today that I wish we didn't have a dog that we had to take out for the bathroom!! Not having a complete fenced in backyard means taking him out on a leash so many times during the day. Not that I usually mind, but when it is cold out (11 degrees).... I do :(

Had our Heart of the Lamb unit meeting today! A huge thank you to Leah and Holly for braving the cold and coming to join me in my "dungeon"!! And to Liz who tried, but the roads were just to icy to make it to GI, this morning.... thanks for the effort! We had fun creating with the Aspen paper and discussing the upcoming Operation Smile crop next Saturday. Still have available spots if you are interested in coming. Holly
Leah

No comments:

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List