Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I can still dive for the ball....

but these ol' bones are telling me to never do it again tonight!!!

A friend asked if I'd join her women's volleyball team and I, of course, said sure! I love playing! Well, after my first game tonight in 3 years, my body is telling me that I should have thought twice about agreeing so quickly! My daughter, who was watching (or laughing) on the sidelines, told me later that I dove for a lot of balls. And she added, and you missed most of them! Ok, my mind says "Go for it", but my legs don't move as fast as they used to. At least I have a week to walk it off and ice my arms!! By next Tuesday, I'll be thinking, this ain't so bad, until I start diving again....................................

No comments:

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List